Wednesday, April 27, 2016

I'm BAAAAACK!

     Whoever said that "it's never too late" clearly understands what it means to be a parent with a full-time job and blogging as a hobby.  It has been a LONG hiatus from writing and I miss it!  Two more kids since my first of many journeys (ups and downs) that I have yet to discuss, and lots of new friends along the way, I decided that it's now time to revive my blog.

     Hip Teacher Mama is back with more products to review, topics to discuss, and lots of fun along the way.  Please join me on a regular basis as we look at education and parenthood.  They go hand in hand! 
  
     Please note that I will be starting fresh and fabulous and will now be hosted at:

https://hipteachermama.wordpress.com/blog


      Thank you for your readership over the years!  Look forward to hearing your comments. 

No comments: