Tuesday, October 6, 2009

EASY DAYSIES MAGNETS

I've always used a daily schedule in my room to keep myself organized and to alleviate students' anxieties. Students love to see what's coming up and what they've just done. I've always used a pocket chart system until this year when I moved into a new classroom with minimum wall space and not enough room on the chalkboard. What to do?

That's when I discovered the awesome power of Easy Daysies. These teacher-created magnetic schedule pieces gave me the chance to list our Grade One activities on the board without taking up precious blackboard space. Teachers, you know how important that is!

Easy Daysies provides important subjects such as math, science, art, and gym in the Classroom Kit while also leaving some blank ones for you to fill in your own subjects. Colourful and simple, the font is easy to read for all ages. Matched with a descriptive drawing, these must-have organizing tools are good throughout the elementary school years.

The same company also provides magnets such as Chores & Rewards, Family Activities, and Potty/Washroom Routine. Check out their site for descriptions and prices.

No comments: