Wednesday, July 8, 2009

PREPARING FOR SEPTEMBER

The title is true. I'm an eager beaver, always have been, and always will be. Today we went from library to library in search of Grade 1 resources and no luck. So my husband and I took a break and a stroll around Hillcrest Mall. There, we stumbled upon the greatest set of resources and collection of toys, games, and posters that I have ever seen in the past couple of years. My Gifted Child has a huge section of textbooks, blackline masters, and storybooks catering from pre-school to high school. Reasonably priced, I found a lot of items that were about 10-30% cheaper than other major retailers. When you're starting a new grade and need a whole bunch of EVERYTHING, it adds up! The manager was also wonderful and I will definitely make my way back in a couple of weeks.

Hillcrest Mall is located at 9350 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, Ontario, CANADA. 905.508.4540

No comments: